2018 Service above self, surrey youth Awards (SASSY)
Attention Grade 12s! There is a new Scholarship opportunity for you. It's the SASSY Awards! There are 7 different categories, including community leadership, overcoming adversity, arts, athletics and more. Applications must be in the mail post marked by March 6th.
To view the application package, please click here
Indo-Canadian business association scholarships 2018
ICBABC’s Annual Student Achievement Awards invest in and develop students to become the leaders of tomorrow.
Every year, we receive a number of applications for these awards from exceptional students across Surrey and Delta. Academic achievement is the foundational requirement of the scholarship, however, we will also award two Athletic Achievement Awards and one Special Needs Award, in addition to the existing Academic Awards.
The deadline to submit applications is April 11, 2018. There are two ways an applicant can submit their applications:
1. Please use the online application form: http://icbabc.com/online-achievement-awards-application/
Youth Transforming Society
Youth Transforming society (YTS) is a registered, student-led group based out of Surrey, BC that aims to raise awareness for humanitarian issues and encourage community volunteerism.
To further our goal of inspiring volunteerism, we have created the YTS Scholarship for Community Service. This year, YTS will be giving out three $1000 scholarships. Each scholarship will recognize a student’s dedication and commitment to selfless service in the community.
1. A graduating, grade 12 student attending secondary school within the lower mainland
2. Attending a Canadian post-secondary institution on a full-time basis beginning September 2018.
3. Actively involved in voluntary pursuits of any kind (humanitarian, environmental, etc…)
4. Minimum academic average of 70%
For more information, please visit: http://www.youthtransformingsociety.org/yts-scholarship-application/
bURGER KING SCHOLARS PROGRAM
Scholarship Application - please click here
Created in memory of BURGER KING co-founder James W. McLamore, the BURGER KING Scholars program has awarded more than $20 million in scholarships to high school students, BURGER KING® employees and their children across the U.S and CANADA..
Scholarship grants range from $1,000 to $50,000, and are intended to help students offset the cost of attending college or post-secondary vocational/technical school. Recipients are selected based on their grade point average, work experience, extracurricular activities and/or community service.
- Be living in the United States, Canada or Puerto Rico
- Be graduating high school seniors (U.S. and Puerto Rico), graduating from grade 12 (Canada) or graduating from home school education in the U.S., Puerto Rico or Canada
- Have a cumulative high school grade point average of 2.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale, or the equivalent
- Plan to enroll full-time, without interruption, for the entire 2015-16 academic year at an accredited two- or four-year college, university or vocational-technical school in the U.S., Canada or Puerto Rico
- BURGER KING® General Track: consideration will be given to each applicant's academic record (50%) and participation in school and community activities (50%)
ignite A dream educational award
Deadline: please check website
The Ignite a Dream Educational award is from the Surrey Firefighters’ Charitable Society and the application deadline is usually in February. The award is designed to identify students who have overcome significant barriers in their personal lives and consistently demonstrate resiliency to move forward. The Society is providing a one-time financial award of between $2,500 - $5,000 to successful applicants. The recipients have up to 4 years to use their award.
Link to applications: please click here
SOAR Philanthropic Society is a non-profit organization that provides scholarships for graduating high school students. Our organization is built up of students attending various universities throughout the lower mainland. Hence our motto is 'Students giving back to students.' We offer 5 different $1000 scholarships for students to which the applications are available upon our website at http://www.soarps.org Upon our website not only will you find our scholarship applications but also more information regarding who we are, what we do and the events we hold.
Jack Farley Youth Sports Achievement AwarD
Application deadline: June 30, 2017
$2,000 Award for an amateur athlete who will pursuing post-secondary studies next year
These students will excel in a particular sport and exemplify the values, commitment and contribution to the community held by Jack Farley, an honoured member of the BC Sports Hall of Fame and Museum. Winners will receive $2,000, which is to be applied to their education at a post-secondary institution here in British Columbia. Applicants must be graduating from grade 12 and demonstrate that they plan to attend a registered college or university in British Columbia within 12 months of graduation
South Asian Family Association Scholarships
Download application by clicking here
The South Asian Family Association is proud to offer three scholarships in the amount of $1000 each in the following categories: (1) Academic Excellence
(2) Excellence in Community Involvement
(3) Excellence in Fine Arts
Mission Statement: The South Asian Family Association (SAFA) is a non-profit organization, created in 2000 by a group of concerned South Asian men and women who wanted to promote cultural harmony. Our mandate is to seek solutions to family based problems plaguing the South Asian community, to promote multiculturalism and to seek and raise cultural awareness, understanding and harmony.
Eligibility Criteria: In order to be eligible for a scholarship, a student must:
- Be a student of South Asian descent
- Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident within the meaning of the Immigration Act
- Be enrolling in his/her first year of full-time studies at a post-secondary institution in Canada or abroad
- Demonstrated excellence in academics, community involvement or fine arts
- Demonstrated capacity for leadership and/or service
- Two reference letters
Canadian Medical Hall of Fame Scholarship Program
Application deadline: June 10, 2017
For full details, please click this link.
JUNE CALLWOOD HARMONY SCHOLARSHIPS
Apply using this form.
Ten scholarships in memory of June Callwood are awarded each year to graduating high school students from across Canada who will be attending university or college. These students are highly active in combating racism and discrimination in their schools and communities by building on the values of harmony and equity. Scholarships are awarded annually at our Harmony Award Gala.
June Callwood Harmony Scholarships recognize the outstanding achievements of youth in promoting harmony and diversity across Canada. Our scholarships aim to recognize young leaders who have taken action to challenge discrimination and inequity in their communities.
Apply for a scholarship if you are a graduating high school student who will be attending a postsecondary institution in the fall and have done work on diversity issues such as the following:
- Race and Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
Automotive Retailers Foundation Award (BC)
Applications and details
The Automotive Retailers Foundation Inc. (ARFI) is the culmination of the Automotive Retailers Association (ARA) and its members’ desire to support individuals in their pursuit of automotive careers in British Columbia. The mission of the Automotive Retailers Foundation Inc. is to engage in the receipt of donations and to conduct charitable activities in Canada for the purpose of advancing education and relieving poverty in Canada, specifically with respect to the automotive industry sector. Among its other activities, the Automotive Retailers Foundation Inc. provides for bursaries and scholarships to aid students and prospective students in automotive related skills training.
The bursaries were developed to aid low-income individuals ($40K or less combined family income) enrolled in a post-secondary automotive industry related training program. Selected candidates receive a $1,000 (Canadian) bursary. While all students enrolled in an automotive related program are encouraged to apply, priority in awarding bursaries is given to those who demonstrate the greatest financial need
BC Public Works Scholarship
Two scholarships will be awarded at the annual PWABC Conference in September of each year. The successful applicants will receive the scholarships in two $500 installments, at the end of each semester of study, upon submission of proof of attendance and successful completion of courses.
Selection criteria are:
Must be an employee of a member municipality or public works agency or child of such employee. Membership is defined as any member of APWA in the BC Chapter
Must be for full-time attendance at a post-secondary educational institute; all higher institutions of learning -- universities, community colleges, or technical institutes are acceptable, provided the student is taking a full course load and is enrolled for at least two semesters
First priority given to students required to leave home in order to attend school
Second priority to students enrolling for the first time
In case of a tie, there will be a lottery to determine who gets the scholarship
Applications for the current year fall semester should be submitted by the 30th day of June.
Download the application form
Envision community Involvement award
Envision Financial is pleased to award Eleven $2,000 education awards to secondary and post-secondary students throughout the province who demonstrate outstanding school and community involvement. Envision Financial Education Award applications will be available at any Envision Financial branch or online.
In order to be eligible to apply, students must meet the following criteria:
- The competition is open to students who are members of Envision Financial or the dependent of an Envision Financial member in good standing prior to July 1, 2014
- Post-secondary school applicants must be attending a post-secondary school recognized by the Ministry/Dept of Advanced Education in the province or state where the institution is located and must be enrolled in full-time studies. Students must have at least one year of full-time studies to complete. Funds will be released at the time of enrollment.
- The applicant’s permanent residence must be in one of the communities Envision Financial serves.
- Applicants must have a minimum 67% or C+ average, based on the current year’s marks to date.
- A completed application form
- Extensive community and/or school involvement
- Confirmation from two sources validating the applicant’s involvement in community and/or school activities
- A transcript of most recent marks
- Content of the application essay
Envision also offers an award for any student who volunteers regularly in a food bank. Please check the website for details.
The 2015 Nimbus Mix Contest
Scholarship Application - please click here
Are you a Canadian High School student? Do you aspire to a career in the modern music industry?
We are excited to announce plans are underway for the 2015 Nimbus Mix Contest.
The Nimbus Mix Contest is an annual competition where Canadian high school students (aged 13-19) mix (or remix) a song for the chance to win a $25,000 scholarship to Nimbus.
“This contest is a real opportunity for a new generation of engineers and producers,” said legendary producer, and Nimbus co-founder, Bob Ezrin. “This is a chance for talented students to work on tracks from artists they hear on the radio, and to see what it takes to create a mix that stands up to industry standards.”
University of the Fraser Valley financial Aid & Awards
Link to these Awards - please click here
Every year, millions of dollars in scholarships and awards are processed and disbursed to UFV students through UFV Financial Aid and Awards.
If you receive excellent grades, you may qualify for a scholarship. Not an 'A' student? If you are you a leader, involved in a range of activities such as community service, student activities or volunteer work, you may qualify for a leadership award.
2017 KPu Entrance Scholarships & Awards
Link to these Awards - please click here or on the individual links below
Again for this year, KPU is offering one online application where students can apply to both Leaders of Tomorrow Entrance scholarships and all General Entrance award programs.
Students must have a KPU student I.D. number to access the online system through myKwantlen.
Please read the information on the links below carefully before proceeding to the online application:
General Entrance Award Descriptions
Request for Interim Grades
The online awards application is located by logging into myKwantlen and clicking on the online self-service tab. You will need your KPU User I.D. (Student Number) and your PIN to log in.
2016 – 2017 BCIT ENTRANCE AWARDS
Up to 25 BCIT President’s Entrance Awards, available only to current Secondary School students
- Valued up to $4,000 each.
- Deadline: August 5, 2016
Over 86 additional BCIT Entrance Awards
- Valued up to $4,500 each.
- Deadlines: August 5, 2016 and January 6, 2017
Please review the Entrance Awards package for assistance - it is available on our website: www.bcit.ca/finaid
(click on link to open)
Assoc. of Professional Engineers & Geoscientists scholarships
Application form - please click here to access
APEGBC Post-Secondary Entrance Scholarships
- several $1,000 scholarships
The APEG Foundation offers several entry scholarships to British Columbia high school graduates entering engineering or earth science programs at the University of British Columbia, University of Victoria, Simon Fraser University, British Columbia Institute of Technology and the University of Northern British Columbia. The entry scholarships are awarded on the basis of a combination of factors, including academic standing, extracurricular activities, financial need and a student statement.
Kwantlen Polytechnic university - the Aboriginal entrance Scholarship
Deadline: April 11, 2017
Kwantlen Polytechnic University
THE ABORIGINAL ENTRANCE SCHOLARSHIP - $5,000
a) must be a student enrolling at KPU for the first time
b) must identify as Aboriginal, First Nations, Metis or Inuit
c) must satisfy one of the following academic requirements:
- an 80% average in English 12 and 3 other academic Grade 12 courses, or
- the equivalent of a 3.67 transfer GPA on a minimum of 24 transferable university credits
a) enrolling in any KPU program
b) registration in a minimum of 12 undergraduate credits per semester
c) required to maintain a minimum CGPA of 3.0 for the duration of the award period
Lotus light charity society Scholarship
Please click here for application instructions
Any Canadian student who is 17 years or older and will be beginning or continuing their studies at a recognized post-secondary educational institution on a full-time basis may be eligible to receive a $500 Lotus Light Charity Society (LLCS) Scholarship to assist in those studies. Applicants will be assessed on scholastic record and community volunteer involvement.
Art Scholarships - visual college of art & Design of Vancouver
Link to this Scholarship - click here
The Visual College of Art and Design (VCAD) will offer up to $150,000 in scholarships to the Class of 2015.
- Scholarships are available to qualified students who are scheduled to graduate from high school in 2015.
- Up to one (1) full-tuition and four (4) half-tuition scholarships will be awarded to top scholarship entrants.
- Up to fifty (50) partial-tuition scholarships will also be distributed.
- You must be scheduled to graduate in 2015 from a Canadian high school or an equivalent foreign institution.
To enter, you must follow ALL general competition guidelines listed below AND individual program entry requirements for the program of your choice. Please note: a separate application to the Visual College of Art and Design is required for admission to the school.
- Complete an entry form and indicate the program of study for which you've applied.
- Complete all individual program entry requirements for you indicated program of study.
- Submit original materials based on your program of choice.
- Submit a letter from a high school teacher or guidance counsellor certifying that entry materials are your original creation. This letter should be submitted on official school letterhead.
- Submit a current high school transcript.
Trinidad & Tobago Cultural Society of BC Essay Contest
Trinidad & Tobago Cultural Society of BC
4974 Kingsway Ave.
Burnaby BC V5H 4M9
Download the Application
About the TTCS of BC Scholarship program
Unlike most scholarship programs, our award program runs very late in the school year. Winners are announced in July, and are offered the honour of a public presentation at our annual Caribbean Days Festival, the largest single‐weekend cultural festival in British Columbia.
· This scholarship program presents a special opportunity for Caribbean-Canadian students, but is open to all local students.
· See the attached invitation or Web site or for more details:
Hello Badminton Coaches,
This is a reminder that applications for the Badminton Scholarship are due May 1. Please pass this information along to those in your community, and encourage any dedicated badminton student-athletes on your team to apply for the scholarship.
All information regarding these scholarships can be found here: http://www.bcschoolsports.ca/recognition/scholarships/badminton-scholarship
2015 BC Technology Scholarship -- BC Technology Industry Association
Link to this Scholarship - please clickhere
Established in 2005, the BC Technology Scholarship is an industry-funded program designed to support the next generation of tech leaders in British Columbia. By providing grants to students who have a passion for technology, the BC Tech Scholarship recognizes students pursuing post-secondary education in a technology-related field. (This includes, but is not limited to: IT, Engineering, Marketing, Digital Media, Product Management, Business Development, etc)
This year there are 4 x $1,000 grants available for Grade 12 Graduates preparing to begin their post-secondary education. There are also 2 x $5,000 grants available for current University or College Students, should you have an alumni community where you can share this news.
Successful applicants will be notified in early May, and the grant recipients will be formally presented during the 2015 Technology Impact Awards (TIAs) on June 4th, 2015. (Ability to attend the TIAs does not affect chances of being a grant recipient.)
Applications for the BC Technology Scholarship are done completely online.
Application form: http://www.bctia.org/TechTalentBC/Support-the-Tech-Talent-Community/Tech-Scholarship
subway head of the class awards
Applications & Nominations - pleaseclick here
Nominations for outstanding athletic performances.
"We’re back for the sixth Head of the Class Readers’ Choice Adversity and Coach of the Year Awards, where you, the public identify outstanding B.C. Grade 12 athletes and high school coaches as finalists and ultimately, the winners. The nomination form takes just a few minutes of your time, but you’ll be giving your nominee a chance to win cash prizing and recognition in The Province!"
Application Deadline: May 31, 2017
Applications Form & Requirements - please clickhere:
TRIUMF High School Fellowship
Application form(s) - please click here
Since 2004, the Fellowship program is for students who will enter the first year of a full-time science undergraduate degree program. The Fellowship includes an award of $3,000 and a six-week summer research position at TRIUMF, Canada's National Laboratory for Particle and Nuclear Physics. Three or more fellowships are awarded each year to students graduating from the BC secondary school system.
Students must be nominated by their secondary school, to a maximum of two students per school (if you can not limit it to 2, please contact us). Please bring this opportunity to the attention of accomplished science students in your school. Although very important, academic performance is only part of the review criteria; the award is intended for individuals with a passion for science, particularly physics. We advise that you encourage the students to aim for strong written statements and reference letters.
Super Scholarship Society Media & Arts scholarship for students of South Asian Heritage
To view the application, please click here
Super Scholarship Society is pleased to offer two $1,400 scholarships for students of South Asian heritage pursuing post-secondary education in media or the arts in 2016. The aim of the SSS scholarship program is to support the development of Canada’s future creative professionals by assisting with the pre-professional training of outstanding students. Awards will be made based on passion, talent and future goals, as well as financial need.
Recognized areas of study:
• Literary (creative writing, publishing)
• Media Arts (film, television, audio/sound, production design, new media,interactive, digital)
• Music (performance, composition, production)
• Graphic Arts
• Dance (performance, choreography)
• Theatre (acting, directing, technical, design, musical theatre)
$700 SPEATBC Scholarship application deadline Jan 15
Link to this Scholarship: please click here
Society of Punjabi Engineers and Technologists of BC (SPEATBC)
SPEATBC will be awarding four scholarships this year for students in a technical Engineering related field of study. The scholarships will be for a value of $700 each. The selection criteria will be as follows:
One scholarship will be awarded to each of:
- a post-secondary student enrolled in an engineering or technology related field of study at a recognized university, college, or technical school in BC
- a high school student (grade 12) planning on pursuing post-secondary studies upon graduation in an engineering or technology related field of study.
- a new immigrant (max. of 2 years since arrival in Canada) pursuing post-secondary studies in an engineering or technology related field of study.
- A student in high school or above that has demonstrated an innovative approach towards being environmentally friendly (green initiative).
or by contacting the President on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that applications MUST be received no later than January 15, 2016. Scholarships will be awarded at the Annual Dinner on January 30th, 2016.
Fraser Valley Secondary schools Athletic Assoc. Sports Scholarship
Application: please clickhere to download
Important Information - clickhere to download
The FVSSAA is pleased to offer again this year scholarships to one male and one female student, in the amount of $500.00 each. Should students have any question in regarding to this process both you and they are welcome to contact us at email@example.com or by calling the office at 604 576-0346 between 8:30 am and 4:00 pm Monday through Friday.
2016 Fraser Valley Basketball Commission Award
Application form and details. Click here to download.
The Fraser Valley Basketball Commission awards numerous scholarships to worthy boys and girls in the Fraser Valley Zone. Successful candidates must be a properly registered member of a Fraser Valley Zone Sr. Boys or Girls Basketball team.
The following must accompany the completed application form (do not send original documents - copies are sufficient):
- Letter from the candidate stating why he/she would be a good recipient of this award
- A letter from your coach describing the candidate's character, leadership and basketball history.
- A letter from a member of the community indicating community service/activities, leadership qualities, and character
2016 Union of National Employees Bursary
Link to Scholarship Application:please click here
Deadline: March 31, 2016
The Union of National Employees’ high school scholarships are designed to highlight union principles, as well as promote our union and the labour movement in a positive way. The scholarships aim to create awareness of our union within high schools and provide financial assistance to worthy students. This initiative will encourage youth to become more involved in union activity or social justice activities.
1. A Scholarship is offered to a high school student in each of the Union of National Employees’ regions.
￼2. This scholarship is intended for full-time or part-time study at a post-secondary institution.
3. Applicants must submit a completed application form to the Union of National Employees no later than March 31. They must also submit a 1200 to 1500-word essay detailing how the union movement has helped to build the social values that Canadians hold dear.
4. In reviewing essays, passion, content and knowledge of the subject matter (see 3) are part of the evaluation criteria.￼
Bcgeu 2015 student scholarship awards
Link to this award: click here
2015 BCGEU Scholarship information:
The BC Government and Service Employees’ Union is offering $45,000 in scholarship awards, $3,000.00 for full-time students and $2,000.00 for part-time students who are BCGEU members or relatives of BCGEU members or staff.
khalsa credit union 2016 scholarships
To apply,please click here
Apply for a Khalsa Credit Union Scholarship or Bursary. Academic, Sports, Religious Scholarships and Bursaries are available.
Horatio Alger Association scholarships
Scholarship application page - please click here
The eligibility criteria to be considered for the Horatio Alger Jim Pattison British Columbia Scholarship Program are as follows. Any student who meets the following criteria is encouraged to apply:
- Be enrolled full-time in their terminal year of high school and taking classes during spring 2016, progressing normally toward graduation in the spring/summer 2016, with plans to enter a post-secondary institution no later than the fall following graduation.
- Exhibit a strong commitment to pursuing and completing a degree at an accredited public or private post-secondary institution in Canada
- Demonstrate critical financial need ($65,000 or less net income per family is required)
- Be involved in co-curricular and community activities
- Maintain a minimum grade percentage of 65
Loran scholars Foundation
scotiabank national scholarships
Scholarship Application - please click here
12 scholarships valued at $2,500 each
To be eligible for the Scotiabank National Scholarship, you must:
- Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada
- Be 16 years old or older at the time of application
- Be a high school or CEGEP student planning to enroll full-time in a certificate, diploma or degree program in the 2015/2016 or 2016/2017 academic year at a Canadian college, university or trade school
TD scholarships for community Leadership
Scholarship application page - click here
Information page - please click here
From TD: "Have you made your community a better place? Then we want to hear from you. You may qualify for one of our Community Scholarships." Each scholarship has a value of up to $80,000 and includes:
- Up to $10,000 for tuition per year (for up to a maximum of four years)
- $7,500 a year for living expenses (for up to a maximum of four years)
Essential requirements (please visit page for full details)
- A 600-word essay (three copies) describing your community leadership experience.
- A letter of recommendation from your school
- Two letters of support from community groups
- Your academic transcript (minimum 75% average)
- A 250-word essay describing your family and personal life, for example your family’s employment or economic situation.
- A 250-word essay about your life experiences if you have taken a year or more away from high school or CEGEP.
|File Size:||423 kb|
Dianne Watts Education Award
Former City of Surrey Mayor, Dianne Watts, believes that the future health and well-being of her
beloved city lies in supporting the leaders of tomorrow. For this reason, Dianne Watts is seeking
to identify an outstanding graduating grade 12 female student and provide this individual with a
one-time educational award in the amount of $2500.
In conjunction with the Surrey Fire Fighters’ Charitable Society, the Dianne Watts Surrey
Legacy Award sets out to reward an inspiring female student who shows leadership and vision
for their Surrey neighbourhood and community. In addition to these qualities, the ideal candidate
will demonstrate extraordinary volunteerism and a strong level of social consciousness as evident
through their humanitarian efforts. Should you feel that you meet this criterion, we welcome
Fillable .pdf application form - please click here to downlaod
Surrey Fire Fighters Bursaries
Download Application - please click here
The Surrey Firefighters are pleased to be able to offer up to 40 scholarship awards to Surrey students every year. It is our way of encouraging community spirit and recognizing young leaders of our community.
The awards are based on the student’s contributions to the community and may include service to their school, sports teams, church groups, community centres, hospitals, or service clubs.
For more information contact 604-574-5785 for more details.
A brochure describing the scholarship is also available in the Career Centre.
Canadian Iranian Foundation (C.I.F) Scholarship
Amount of Scholarship: $1,000.00 - $1,500.00
To date total amount scholarship awarded to 86 students since 2006: $180,000.00
The Canadian Iranian Foundation Scholarship is intended to assist immigrant students who wish to pursue their academic goals. The C.I.F Scholarship will be awarded to the student who can best demonstrate academic excellence, the ability to integrate and participate within the community through volunteer and extra-curricular activities, and the need for assistance to pursue a higher education.
To access the application, please click here
Athletics Scholarships - BCSS zone awards & provincial badminton scholarship
- BCSS zone scholarships and Dave Gifford Memorial Scholarships- deadline is Monday May 16th, 2016
- Bert & Greta Quartermaine Badminton Scholarship-deadline isWednesday May 11th, 2016.
Please see the website below for more information regarding these scholarships.
All documents can be found in the Recognition section of our website: http//www.bcschoolsports.ca/recognition
2016 Honey Hooser Scholarship
Instructions for application - please click here.
The City of Surrey has established the $500 Honey Hooser Scholarship to be awarded each year to
a Surrey resident who is one of the following: 1) a post-secondary arts student, 2) a senior secondary student or;
3) an individual with disabilities who has demonstrated an interest in arts and crafts.
The purpose of this scholarship is to benefit the community by encouraging persons having an interest in arts and crafts to pursue studies in these areas. This interest may be interpreted in a broad fashion, including the study of the visual, graphic or performing arts, or the development of the tools to facilitate these arts.
Eligible candidates are required to include a cover letter (no more than 250 words) detailing their involvement in local arts and crafts as part of their application. Submissions can be made as follows: Honey Hooser Scholarship, c/o City Clerk, Legislative Services Division, 13450 - 104 Avenue, Surrey BC V3T 1V8, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BLACK pRESS sCHOLARSHIP AT uvIC'S pETER b. gUSTAVSON SCHOOL OF bUSINESS
Link to this Scholarship - click here
37 annual scholarships of $5,000 are available to high school, transferring students and continuing students entering the University of Victoria Gustavson School of Business. One scholarship will be awarded to a student applicant from School District # 36 (Surrey).
To qualify students must:
- complete an application to the BCom program or be a returning student to the University of Victoria Gustavson School of Business. If you have not already applied to BCom, visit the UVic admissions page for details;
- have demonstrated outstanding academic achievement;
- have demonstrated involvement in a community or campus organization;
- highlight your personal goals, ambition and judgement of ethical behaviour
Brenden dillon hat trick scholarship
Application form - please click here to download
Applicants must intend to study full – time at an accredited university or college and demonstrate high academic achievement, involvement in athletics and leadership. Applicants must show evidence of the following:
- Involvement in 2 or more school teams at the senior level
- Proven leader in the school community
- Exemplary school citizenship in behaviour and overall conduct – involved in promoting and maintaining a positive school culture
- Good academic standing in grades 10 to 12
- Participation in community athletics
- Shows persistence and determination in achieving his or her goals
THE SURREY 2012 BC SUMMER GAMES BURSARIES
Application form - please click here to download
The Surrey BC Summer Games Bursary, open in competition to both boys and girls, will be awarded annually between June 2013 and June 2018 to candidates that participated in a BC Summer Games and is currently training and/or competing in a summer games sport. This bursary was created to provide a legacy of the Surrey 2012 BC Summer Games.
Довольно, Грег, - тихо сказал Стратмор. Хейл крепче обхватил Сьюзан и шепнул ей на ухо: - Стратмор столкнул его вниз, клянусь. - Она не клюнет на твою тактику разделяй и властвуй, - сказал Стратмор, подходя еще ближе.
- Отпусти .